KANZEK can be your new bag manufacturer!
Looking for a flexible and professional bag manufacturer?
Forget about a factory in China. We have our own cosy workshop in Morocco, where the word "maroquinerie" was born more than ten centuries ago.
We could be the right fit.
At KANZEK, not only do we produce our own collection in our workshop in Marrakesh, but we also handle bag manufacturing for other international brands. Our beautiful products showcase the craftsmanship of our talented local artisans that can handle the production of your bags.
A few reasons to work with us:
- Socially-responsible: Responsible business practices and great work environment and salaries for our team of local artisans.
- Quality and Craftsmanship: A solid craftsmanship thanks to a talented team with over 15 to 20 years of experience per artisan
- We handle it all: We can handle the entire bag production process, from sourcing materials to shipping the final product.
- Access to top-notch tanneries: We have direct access to the best tanneries in Morocco, granting us access to high-quality full grain leather.
- Access to top-tier zippers: We have direct access to YKK in Morocco and love using their premium Excella line of metal zippers.
- The best shipping service: We have a partnership with DHL and provide fast and reliable shipping at an unbeatable price.
- No duties: Being located in Morocco, there are literally zero duty fees with the U.S.A, and only a 3.5% duty fee with the European Union for instance.
- Communication is king: You will be in direct contact with the founder, get fast replies and keep being updated.
- Flexibility and low MOQs: We're small and bet you are too. We know what it's like with most manufacturers, but we're different. Minimum Order Quantities with us start at as low as 10 bags, or $1,000 to $2,000.
- No upfront costs: We make your first sample/prototype for which you pay first, until satisfied, then we launch production for your whole order: After you're satisfied with the sample, you only have to pay for the cost of the necessary materials to manufacture your order, once production of your full order is complete, we send you pictures and ask you to pay the production costs, after which we ship your order. For large orders, half of the payment can be done at receipt.
- Attractive and transparent pricing: Our pricing scales with your order size and starts at prices you won't find elsewhere for the level of flexibility, quality and support we provide. Our pricing is transparent, you pay on a machine/man-hour-basis of $7 to $14 - knowing that a typical briefcase would be billed on a 4 to 7 worktime basis, plus leather costs of $3.1 per sqft and shipping costs. We do our best to adjust our price so that you can get over a 50% gross margin when considering your MSRP and the markups of brick-and-mortar stores.
Let's team up!
Please drop us a message with information about you and your project. Try to provide us many information as possible about things such as your product type and size, its features, your timeline, your target retail price, and your desired order size.